Magento is a high end software that retailers can use to sell their desired products in this highly competitive online marketplace. This highly resourceful, open-source software helps businesses with overall design, content management, and gives control over the functionality of their e-commerce website.
How Magento can help online store owners?
It provides a reliable platform for businesses to operate through a proper channel in an organized way, offering a variety of payment and shipping options. Magento’s highly secured platform ensures safety, privacy, and convenience of the store owners and customers alike. That’s the reason, Magento-based websites are considered as the top rated websites in the world.
Let’s take a look at how you can manage your store with Magento:
- It offers a smoother browsing experience to the visitors
- Magento helps manage orders efficiently, providing customers a great shopping experience and offers website owners a complete view of the order history.
- Magento helps you determine the customer needs and monitor the latest trends, so that you can design your marketing strategies accordingly.
- Magento allows you to create a highly customized and resourceful website and supports a dynamic catalogue management system.
- In its Address Book, you can store unlimited contact details of the customers and use them for future reference.
- Magento integrates swiftly with the most popular payment gateways, ensuring an easy & secure payment.
- Easy checkout & shipping process
- Magento makes your website search engine friendly & gives better control over managing your product categories
- Magento helps you go international by expanding your reach to the global audience
- It helps managing your site to provide an improved user experience
- Great for Mobile commerce.
- Top rated for its hosting and security features
Available in four different editions, according to the size of your organization:
- Magento Community
- Magento Go
- Magento Enterprise
- Magento Enterprise Premium